The Parenting Challenge
Parenting is a challenge at its best, but at the same time it could be one of the most fulfilling actions you will ever participate in. Unfortunately, very few of us have all the skills and training required to succeed in raising kids with a focused purpose in life, the ability to make the right decisions on their own and with enough resilience to weather the challenges life could throw at them.
A different approach
The difference in CHILD-WISE PARENTING is the “Coaching” approach. This is a hands-on guidance based upon the latest research to being an effective, able parent that can ‘grow’ your child into adulthood with the assurance that they will be able to live with significance and have a meaningful impact on everyone around them.
The program facilitators (coaches) work hand in hand with parents towards a better understanding of the development process of kids and principles of parenting to maximize the potential of our children. Together we explore and develop tools and techniques to equip and develop our children with purpose and resilience.
- Our vision & goals as parents
- Models of Parenting
- My story, calling and purpose as parent
- My influence as a parent
- Building blocks of the development of my child
- Communication (Discipline, conflict and crisis)
- My child in trauma, pain and exposure
- Resilience and Inspiration
- Parents becoming their child’s life coach and mentor that helps him/her excel in all aspects of their life.
- Understand different approaches to parenting in order to make an informed choice on a personal approach.
- Gain a better understanding of the dynamics that influence the choices our children make that impacts their future.
- Understand what can be expected from our children during their different developmental stages.
- Understanding how to adjust your role, influence and relationship according to the development of your child.
- Understand how our children experience trauma and disappointment and how to guide them through difficult times.
- Establish open and clear communication with your child in all his/her development stages (even as teenager).
- Acquire skills to build resilience in your kids throughout their development.
2 Day (Friday evening; Saturday)
Mentors / Coaches